Flexflop (flexflop.com) is seeking a Social Media Intern who will contribute to our social media initiatives. This is a real opportunity to showcase your skills, build your resume and show what you can do with a brand.
* Monitor all social networks/pages including Twitter, Video, Blogs, Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Twitter
*Assist with video series “behind the scenes”
* Start a conversation and find creative ways to engage people from the different markets/industries in which we distribute our product.
* Maintain inquiries and requests across all social networks
* Develop creative ideas for campaigns sky is the limit!
* Shoot and edit short videos about the product
* Create written content for the blog and including interviews
+ Must be available a minimum of two days per week from home or our office. Hours, location, and duration of the internship are flexible. Must check in for a meeting at least once a week.
+ Must be able to bring laptop to internship.
+ Knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Blogs etc. and other platforms proficiency – a must.
+ Video, editing and animation skills are a plus
To apply for this position, please send resume and a short intro on why you would be good for the job and availability with Social Media Intern in the subject line.